Membership registration is currently taking place! Please provide your email address below and click the Request button to receive registration information
The Alliance is a coalition of public and private organizations that recognize the critical and indispensable role caregivers play in meeting the long term care needs of the elderly and disabled in Kenosha County. The Alliance was established to develop and support local and state solutions for the ever increasing shortage of healthcare workers serving individuals in need of long term care.
* Affiliation with individuals and organizations concerned about the issues impacting the long term care (LTC) workforce
* Forums to discuss and develop initiatives to address the LTC workforce
* Opportunity for direct input on project development
* Educational opportunities
* Recruitment opportunities (Alliance website, Facebook)
* Free monthly publications, webinars and tips for administrative and direct care staff
* Up to date information on state and national initiatives and policies which affect the long term care workforce
* Participation in:
- Annual caregiver recognition luncheon
- Legislative action (breakfast, forum, campaign)
- Quarterly meetings as an upbeat support activity for its members with educational speakers Annual caregiver recognition luncheon
Executive Board Representatives
Chairperson: Rita Hagen – Hospice Alliance
Vice Chair: Ron Frederick – Advocate
Treasurer: Open position
Secretary: Sherri Dabbs – Goodwill Industries of SE WI
Member-at-Large: Heather Bellaire - Robin Way
Standing Committee Chairpersons
Bylaws: Ron Frederick – Advocate
Education: Sherri Dabbs – Goodwill Industries of SE WI
Nominations/Elections: Rita Hagen – Hospice Alliance
Public Policy: LaVerne Jaros – Advocate
Recognition: Open position
* ADRC - Kenosha County Division of Aging and Disabilities
* Angelman Support, Inc.
* Brookside Care Center/Willowbrook
* Crabtree Residential Living, Inc.
* Frontida, Inc. / Azalea Place
* Goodwill Industries of SE WI, Inc.
* Kenosha Visiting Nurse Association
* Kindred at Home, Home Health
* LaVerne Jaros, Advocate
* Library Terrace (SCAL) / Celebre Place
* Norton Transitional Learning
* RecPlex Pleasant Prairie, Therapeutic Recreation
* Ron Frederick, Advocate
Kenosha Caring Careers
Copyright © 2022 Kenosha Caring Careers - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy